Foundation / Corporation
Barton Foundation and Community Health Advisory Committee (CHAC) - Barton’s Community Health Endowment
Grants of up to $7,500 to California nonprofit organizations and community groups for programs that address pressing health needs in the South Shore region. Eligible programs will address the community's imminent needs as identified by the Funding Source, including mental health, access to healthcare services, and substance abuse and tobacco use.
In addition, the following factors will be considered when reviewing applications:
- Priority will be given to programs aimed at breaking cycles of negative behavior for young people up to age 26 years old
- The educational benefit of the project/program
- The long-term impact of the project/program
- Is the program innovative vs. duplicative of existing programs?
- Does the project/program inspire collaboration?
- The need of the population served and the cost per person served
The objective of the program is to fund projects that serve a large subset of the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 171632
Typically between 8 and 10 non-profit organizations are awarded.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSew0mAqcGKiwEbz8t99nz1T0Wns8mqxdEdtPpRoftvorEiMEQ/viewform
2092 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Suite 600
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
For more details about the primary service area of Barton Health, see http://southlaketahoe18.healthforecast.net/2018.pdf#page=10.
USA: California: South Shore region