Foundation / Corporation
06/26/18 5:00 PM ET
Grants to USA, Canada, and International colleges and universities to integrate after-hours, holiday, and weekend help desk solutions with the recipient institutions' existing IT program and infrastructure. Funding is intended for the implementation, discovery, and setup of a range of help desk platforms.
Key components of Campus Consortium's After Hours IT Help Desk grant:
- Covers 100% of the discovery, implementation and set up cost (which is a one-time cost). Every support project implementation takes between 100-200 man-hours and is equivalent to $10,000 – $20,000 in cost which is waived off under the grant.
- Client ticketing system fees: The Grant can discount up to 100% of the client ticketing system fees which is charged at $2,000 per year (only applicable in year 1).
- Discounted per interaction pricing: The Grant helps you in reducing your per interaction costs by up to 30%.
- Multi-year discounts: More discounts available when you sign multi-year deals through Grant application.
GrantWatch ID#: 181736
Applicant must be an education institution or public sector organization.
Applicant demonstrates a commitment to implementing the solution (e.g. letter from president highlighting the problem that the solution solves and why the grant would be helpful in meeting strategic objectives).
- Submit grant applications by 5:00 PM ET on June 26th, 2018.
- Review of Application by Grant Review Committee by July 2nd, 2018
- Grant Award Letter issued to Grant Recipients by July 9th, 2018
- Grant Award Walk through by July 16th, 2018
- Execution of Grant Award Agreement by July 23rd, 2018
- Project Kick-Off by August 6th, 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit grant applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
55 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.