Santa Clara Valley Water District
11/01/19 11:59 PM PST
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 to Santa Clara County, California nonprofit and for-profit organizations, agencies, schools, and IHEs for projects to test and study water conservation methods. Funding is intended to identify water-saving strategies and devices that can assist Valley Water with its water conservation efforts.
This program encourages applicants to undertake research projects of new and innovative water conservation programs and technologies.
Proposed projects under Priority A2 must provide one of the following benefits:
Up to 20 percent of the total award amount may be used for planning and design purposes, and the remaining 80 percent must be spent on implementation.
GrantWatch ID#: 184493
Funding limit for each project: Between $5,000–$50,000
Length of funding: All projects must be completed within three years following the execution of the agreement.
USA: California: Santa Clara County
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for projects that benefit women and girls. The purpose of this grant program is to effect social change and promote gender equality. Grant funds may be used to support existing or new programs. Eligible applicants must work within t
Grants to USA, Canada, and International independent filmmakers for feature-length documentary films in development stage to post-production. Funding is intended to support independent, nonfiction films that demonstrate effective storytelling, feasibility and originalit
Grants to California nonprofit agencies, public agencies, schools, and individuals in eligible regions for programs that promote waste prevention and recycling. Large and small grants are available. Funding is intended for programs in the areas of education, job trainin
Grant to a USA nonprofit organization to improve healthcare among underserved populations. Applicants are advised to verify or create the required registrations well in advance of the deadline date. The purpose of the program is to educate mental health professionals ab
Grants to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming nonprofits for education, job training, and community and economic dev
Grants of up to $2,500 to California nonprofit organizations and educational institutions for programs to address the needs of youth in eligible regions. Funding is intended to support activities, projects, and programs that serve youth in areas such as health and human
Grant of $9,000 to a USA, Canada, or International graduate psychology student for research and demonstration projects that foster understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholastic achievement, primarily for children in kindergarten through eighth g
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu