Foundation / Corporation
In-kind grants to USA, Canada, and International K-12 schools and institutions of higher education to implement a student recruitment platform. Funding is intended for software licensing, cloud hosting, support, and professional services costs associated with implementing of the CRM platform.
Campus Consortium is proud to provide the first ever Student Recruiting CRM Grant to educational institutions interested in implementing a complete student recruitment platform designed to help higher education institutions in automating their entire student recruitment process. It helps in improving overall communication to engage students, derive meaningful insights, and simplify other admin tasks.
Benefits of the Student Recruiting CRM Solution
- Integration to the campus SIS: The Grant offers access to a direct integration with SIS eliminates any possibility of data duplicity. It will ensure no manual data extractions and recordings in another system.
- Flexible and Filterable Analytics Dashboards: A complete dashboard to give the institution an umbrella view of the entire recruitment cycle, including status of each prospect, applicant, and admit based on the set-filters such as location, major, recruiter, etc.
- Easy-to-use: Recruiting made simple yet effective! With the help of an easy-to-use CRM, institutions can up their recruitment game without investing additional resources in learning and training.
GrantWatch ID#: 186024
There are limited number of partial and full grants to be awarded.
The Student Recruiting CRM Grant provides selected institutions an in-kind grant of software and services award up to $150,000 over a period of five years. The Grant is intended at covering cost towards licensing, hosting, professional services, and support costs associated with the implementation of the CRM platform.
- The grant covers the platform over a period of five years.
- Project Kick-Off by February 24, 2020
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.