Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Arcata area, California organizations for programs that benefit the local community. Funding is intended for the focus areas of art, culture, education of all ages, healthful recreation, human services, peace, local history, and enhancement of the local natural environment.
Projects or programs proposed to the Foundation must demonstrate a direct benefit to the citizens of Arcata, and should do one or more of the following:
- Support the educational needs of local citizens (of all ages),
- Support those in need of human services, such as health care, child care, housing, etc.
- Support art and cultural activities and education within the community,
- Provide recreational activities and programs to the community (all ages),
- Support and protect the environment of the community,
- Support peace-related activities and education,
- Support activities and education related to the history of the City of Arcata,
Please note that the projects awarded grant money may be fully or partially funded.
GrantWatch ID#: 142527
The grant award expires one year from the date of the award letter. Any extension of the award period must be requested in writing and approved in writing.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
The Arcata Foundation
928 H Street
Arcata, CA 95521
The Finance Director, Ondrea Starzhevskiy, is the staff liaison to the Board of Directors. OStarzhevskiy@cityofarcata.org
USA: California: Arcata area