Is a Grant Right for Your Agency?
- Do you meet the full eligibility requirements as described in the application?
- What projects has this agency funded in the most recent past grant cycles?
- What is the typical, average award from this agency?
- Does the agency require a Letter of Intent?
- What are the deadlines for submitting proposals to this agency?
- Do you need to register with this agency prior to application?
- What documents must you have in your possession to apply?
- Do you need a DUNS Number to apply for this grant?
Foundation Grants for Non Profits
Have You Registered with SAM, the System for Award Management?
The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS. There is NO fee to register for this site. Entities may register at no cost directly from this page. https://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM/##11
Obtaining a DUNS Number
The Federal government requires that all applicants for Federal grants and cooperative agreements with the exception of . individuals other than sole proprietors, have a DUNS number. The Federal government will use the DUNS number to better identify related organizations that are receiving funding under grants and cooperative agreements, and to provide consistent name and address data for electronic grant applications. http://tinyurl.com/p73aubw